For electronic voting during your in-person meeting we supply the votebox system in a carry case with the following contents:
The handsets are used by your participants to vote. Each one receives their own handset. The handsets switch on automatically when any key is pressed and switch off again automatically after one minute.
- 14 keys
- Display (LCD) with input screen, transmission status, signal strength, battery charge status
- Dimensions: 92 x 54 x 8 mm, weight: 32 g
- Range: approx. 30 m
- Automatic on/off
- 2 button cell batteries (CR2032), battery life approx. 1 year in daily use
Moderator remote control
This remote control enables you as the moderator to control voting operations and to display results or seating plans, etc., remotely.
The radio receiver enables data to be transmitted between the handsets or the moderator remote control and the votebox software on your computer.
- Plug & play (no configuration required)
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology, 32 channels
- Small receiver (USB) for up to 400 participants
- Large receiver (Ethernet/USB) for up to 2000 participants
- For a larger audience multiple receivers can be used
- Reliable even in the vicinity of wireless systems such as WLAN or mobile phones